Stillwell Manor COVID-19 Promise
After months of working with the state and local health department our plan has been approved for the 2020 season. Here is what you will see as a guest.
- Ticketing will be timed and all queue lines will be virtual.
- Tickets will be sold at a ticket trailer outside of the building rather than in the lobby.
- All guest will be required to wear mask at all times while on the property.
- Social Distancing will be recommended and enforced in the lobby area. In the attractions we ask that you try to maintain your distance as well.
- Guest will enter Stillwell Manor as the group the came with. So a single person would go in alone, a group of 8 would all go in together. Groups larger than 8 will be asked to divide to leave room for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located through the build and before and after each attraction.
- Touch points within the attractions will be cleaned and sanitized through out the evening.
- Monsters will be temperature checked at the beginning of the night and required to wear a mask at all times.
- The entire building will be fog sterilized at the end of each night we are open.
- We ask anyone that has been ill, exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, or anyone with a temperature to please stay home.
We have worked tirelessly to try and make this a safe and fun event for everyone. We understand that not everyone agrees with everything, but please understand we are doing what we have to do to ensure we open and stay open.